Anyone who owns a vacuum robot knows how practical these little helpers can be. They suck the dust off the floors and ensure that you no longer have to worry about annoying cleaning – or at least a lot less. Most of the time, the vacuum cleaning robots have a name in the app and this is then also the call name, which you can use to command the device around via a voice assistant.
Now before you keep coming up with a cryptic name like “X1 Omni” or “Roborock S6 Plus”, you can give the robot a funny name that will put a smile on your face in the future if you want to send a command to the vacuum cleaner in the app.
Chapter in this post:
- 1 Why should the robot vacuum cleaner have a nice name?
- 2 Funny Robot Vacuum Names - My Top 33
- 3 How do I change the name of my robot vacuum?
- 4 names of famous vacuum robots
- 5 That's why you should give your robot vacuum cleaner a name...
- 6 FAQs about robot vacuum cleaners
- 7 questions about naming
- 8 Care and maintenance
- 9 technical questions
- 10 Similar posts
Why should the vacuum cleaning robot have a nice name?
[Fun mode on] A good name for a robot vacuum can help you bond more closely with your new home appliance. It can also help you feel more responsible for the vacuum robot and take better care of it.[/fun mode off]
But which name is best for a vacuum robot? Here are a few suggestions:
- Robo: A short and simple name that's perfect for a vacuum robot.
- Dusty: A fitting name for a vacuum robot that sucks dust off floors.
- Hoover: This name pays homage to the well-known brand of vacuum cleaners and is therefore particularly suitable for a vacuum robot.
- Cleo: This name means "the famous" and is well suited for a vacuum robot that does its job particularly well.
- Bella: This name means “beautiful” and lends itself well to a robot vacuum that looks particularly appealing.
Funny robot vacuum names - my top 33
I mean, the names above are ok, but they're not really funny or funny. That's why I made a list for you of the 25 top names that I think are the best.
- The cleaning devil
- The vacuumator
- Bill Cleanton
- Dust in Hoffman
- Cat Cleaner
- Wiping Miracle
- Fast suction
- Clean man
- household helper
- cleaning master
- super fluffy
- Elon Dust
- suction mouth Freud
- Ariel the Maid of Sweep
- cookie Monster
- sweeping linden tree
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Suction Plus
- Count Saugula
- Helene wiper (maybe something for wiper robot)
- Dirty Harry
- Luke Floorwalker
- Cleant Eastwood
- Wischerman's friend
- cat taxi
- Hillary Cleanton
- Mike Dyson
- Roomba Woomba
- Wilma sucking
If you have any other ideas, please leave them in the comments!
How do I change the name of my vacuum cleaner?
Unfortunately, there are no general instructions, but you can usually find the option in the settings of the app that belongs to the vacuum robot. With me in the Ecovacs app, this is relatively easy to do, but you are limited to 16 characters when choosing a name.
Names of famous vacuum cleaner robots
Here is a list of robot vacuum cleaner names inspired by celebrities and dirt:
- Dusty Depp – For a robot vacuum cleaner with a flair for dramatic cleanliness.
- Grime Gyllenhaal – Perfect for a robot that fights through the dirt like an action hero.
- Crumble Clooney – Stylish and efficient at eliminating crumbs.
- Dirtney Spears – A pop star among vacuum cleaner robots that makes the floor shine.
- Sweepney Houston – For a robot that reaches every corner with powerful cleaning performance.
- Fuzz Federer – A champion in the world of dust removal, always ready for a clean match.
- Muck Monroe – Glamorous and effective, it gives dirt no chance.
- Dust Damon – A true Bourne cleanliness agent who fights his way through the dirtiest areas.
- Gravel Grant – Charming and reliable in removing the smallest dirt particles.
- Silt Stallone – Strong and unshakable in the fight against dust.
- Dust Eastwood – For the robot that can withstand the wildest dust duels without hesitation.
- Grimey Gaga – A real superstar when it comes to removing dirt and glamor from the floor.
- Soot Spielberg – Leading the way in the art of clean floors.
- Clint Sweepwood – Always ready to clean up the mess with one quick move.
- Filth Firth – Elegant and sophisticated, it removes dirt with British precision.
- Dustbin Timberlake – Brings sexy back to shiny floors.
- Litter Caprio – A heartbreaker who fights his way through the dirtiest corners.
- Muddy Waters – A blues legend among robot vacuum cleaners that removes dirt with soul.
- Debree Reynolds – Charming and effective, it leaves not a crumb on the floor.
- Asher Kutcher – A master of ash and dust removal, always ready for a prank.
- Sweep Diddy – For the robot that dances through your rooms to the rhythm of cleanliness.
- Dander Radcliffe – Magical in the fight against animal hair and allergens.
- Dust Jagger – Rocks any room and doesn’t give dust a chance.
- Grime Hemsworth – A true hero in the world of floor cleaning.
- Silt Swift – Quick and efficient, it makes short work of any dirt.
- Crud Cruise – At high speed against the disorder.
- Broom Hanks – The friendly neighbor who quietly sweeps through your apartment.
- Dustbin Hoffman – A master of cleaning who knows every corner.
- Sweep Streep – Versatile and precise, a true legend among robot vacuum cleaners.
- Fluff Freeman – With a gentle voice and strong suction against fluffy dust.
These names give each robot vacuum cleaner a unique personality and make everyday cleaning a fun experience. Who knows, maybe one of these robots will develop the ability to sign autographs!
That's why you should give your vacuum cleaner robot a name...
Jens has been running the blog since 2012. He acts as Sir Apfelot for his readers and helps them with technical problems. In his spare time he rides electric unicycles, takes photos (preferably with the iPhone, of course), climbs around in the Hessian mountains or hikes with the family. His articles deal with Apple products, news from the world of drones or solutions to current bugs.