In the latest Sir Apfelot podcast we review the Apple iPhone keynote from September 12.09.2023, 15. In the keynote, the iPhone 15 was presented in the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 9 Pro Max models. Likewise the Apple Watch Series 2 and the Apple Watch Ultra XNUMX. You can find out how we think about the product presentations and what we think about the individual devices in this episode.
At this point you will also find all the show notes, sources and comments that we have put together for the individual topics below.
Chapter in this post:
Show notes and references
- September keynote 2023: Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2, iPhone 15 (Plus) and iPhone 15 Pro (Max)
- Apple iPhone 15 (Plus) – specifications, pictures and prices
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro (Max) - Specifications, Pictures and Prices
- Apple Watch Series 9 specs, images and pricing
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 – specifications, images and price
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen): USB-C, iOS 17 and Vision Pro details
- Pre-order iPhone 15 – The best tips to get the iPhone quickly
- FineWoven – Apple’s new fine woven material
- iPhone 15 Pro action button: functions and settings explained
- Sir Apfelot newsreel week 37, 2023
Hair Force One (Craig Federighi)
There are many brilliant minds in Apple's sprawling corridors, but only one whose hair is so legendary that it has earned its own nickname. Step into Craig Federighi's office and you'll be impressed not only by his technical genius, but also by the lustrous mane that earned him the nickname “Hair Force One.”
Rumor has it that his hair has its own mailing address at Apple and that it is washed every morning in a secret ritual with the purest mountain spring water. Whether that's true or not, one thing is for sure: when it comes to impressive hair, Hair Force One always flies first class with you!
Here are two videos that will bring you closer to Hair Force One:
Jens has been running the blog since 2012. He acts as Sir Apfelot for his readers and helps them with technical problems. In his spare time he rides electric unicycles, takes photos (preferably with the iPhone, of course), climbs around in the Hessian mountains or hikes with the family. His articles deal with Apple products, news from the world of drones or solutions to current bugs.