Even if I'm slowly starting to like Facebook, there are always people who don't know how to tell you Delete Facebook profile can. The instructions for this are actually not long, but you just have to know which URL to visit.
Another note is the possibility of being Deactivate profile, because you don't have to have everything deleted right away. Facebook also offers the temporary deactivation of the account. The data is only removed from the social media giant's visible pages, but can be restored later. In the event of a deletion, the matter is final and there is no way to restore the profile ... but now to the two instructions:
A. Delete Facebook account
In order to remove your personal data with the entire profile from Facebook you have to carry out the following steps:
- You log into Facebook - with the account that you want to delete!
- Then visit this URL: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Click “Delete my account”.
- Enter password
- Confirm deletion (Attention! If you don't cancel now, you've really thrown everything into the big bin! Restoration impossible!)
B: Deactivate Facebook account
If you just want to deactivate your profile, you can do this via a small text link on the "Security Settings" page:
- Log into Facebook with the profile that you want to deactivate.
- Then on the “Security Settings” page: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security
- Then click on “Deactivate your account” at the bottom left
- And confirm again ...
Jens has been running the blog since 2012. He acts as Sir Apfelot for his readers and helps them with technical problems. In his spare time he rides electric unicycles, takes photos (preferably with the iPhone, of course), climbs around in the Hessian mountains or hikes with the family. His articles deal with Apple products, news from the world of drones or solutions to current bugs.