For Samsung Galaxy S21: charger, cable and power bank

Like Apple before with the iPhone 12, Samsung now does without the charger and headphones with the Galaxy S21. Whether Galaxy S21, S21 + or S21 Ultra - below you will find a suitable charger with USB-C connection and 65 watts, a cable for charging the new Samsung smartphones and a bundle of charger and power bank. All products are recommended by the manufacturer Anker for the new Samsung devices.

Anker offers a charger, a power bank and various cables for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series. So you can quickly charge the batteries of the new Samsung phones for 2021.

Anker offers a charger, a power bank and various cables for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series. So you can quickly charge the batteries of the new Samsung phones for 2021.

Anker PowerPort III with 65W for Samsung Galaxy S21

With this handy USB-C charger you can charge MacBook models, iPhones, iPad Pro and Google Pixel as well as Samsung cell phone batteries. The quick charge function will certainly take as much of the 65W as possible. In this way, the charger can ensure that the battery is charged as quickly as possible. The ratings and reviews speak for themselves: 88% are 5-star ratings and the remaining 12% are 4-star reviews. Look and buy the charger you can here.

Anker PowerPort III Pod 65W PIQ 3.0 PPS Type-C Charger, for MacBook, Dell XPS 13, Galaxy S20 / ...
  • PURE POWER: Treat yourself to more than enough juice with the 65W USB-C input to power your iPhone 11 and your ...
  • ONE FOR ALL: Rely on 30W power thanks to PowerIQ 3.0. Compatible with all your USB devices, such as ...
  • THE PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION: The extremely light and slim design fits perfectly in every jacket pocket - perfect for ...

Anker USB-C cable with a length of 30 cm to 3 m for the Galaxy S21

An average of very good was also rated by Anker USB-C cable offered. I personally think the manufacturer's cables are pretty good. You can choose on the Amazon product page not only the colors black and white, but also the following lengths: 0,3 m, 0,9 m, 1,8 m and 3,0 m. With the black cable you can choose 6 ft, which is around 1,8 m . 

Anker Powerline III USB C to USB C cable, USB C charging cable, 180cm long, lightning-fast charging cable with ...
  • THE ANCHOR PLUS: Join the over 50 million happy fans. Load anchor.
  • ABSOLUTELY DURABLE: With its first-class endurance of over 25.000 bends and strains, your charging cable lives ...
  • NEED FOR SPEED: Simply connect to an 18W Power Delivery charger and recharge your S10 in just 30 minutes ...

Anker PowerCore III Elite 60W power bank + charger for Samsung smartphones

In addition to the charger described above, which is recommended for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, this bundle also includes a 60W power bank. The nominal capacity is 25.600 mAh, so that a smartphone can be charged several times with it. So it is ideal for traveling, business trips, vacations and so on. The power bank has three connections: 1 x USB-C and 2 x USB-A. A USB-C cable is already included in the set. With this link you can look at it and buy it.

Anker 737 Powerbank (PowerCore 26K for laptop) with PD power supply, Power Delivery charging set for USB-C ...
  • THE ANCHOR PLUS: Join the 50 million happy customers. Loading anchor.
  • ENORMOUS CAPACITY: The massive power of 25,600mAh of your power bank gives your iPhone 11 over 5 charges, your ...
  • ENERGY TO-GO: Do you need an extra portion of power on the go? No problem. Simply with the included power supply ...
-

Did you like the article and did the instructions on the blog help you? Then I would be happy if you the blog via a Steady Membership or at Patreon would support.

The page contains affiliate links / images: Amazon.de

Leave a Comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.