Chapter in this post:
Blog sponsorship on Sir Apfelot
My blog sir appleot offers companies the opportunity to present their brand and products through sponsorship. You reach your target group, can communicate the latest product news and still have a long-term presence on the blog. In addition, influencer marketing is very effective and inexpensive, as it shows hardly any wastage and with Sir Apfelot's readership you are already addressing an interested group of people who are technically savvy.
Media data (as of 09/2021)
- Approx. 240.000 users (unique visitors) per month
- Approx. 2.100 newsletter readers (weekly dispatch, approx. 50-60% opening rate)
Procedure and costs
If there is interest in sponsoring, we will discuss with the customer how to write the relevant article. I usually introduce the company in a blog post, with the term “sponsor” in the title (headline) of the post to show that this is a paid post. This contribution will then remain online for one year. The placement can then be extended.
A text link to the company website is placed in the post. Every sponsor contribution is linked on this page.
Possible content for sponsorship can be:
- Presentation of the brand or the company for more visibility
- Notice of new products
- Communication of company news
Such sponsorship costs a one-time fee of EUR 750 net and then remains available on the blog for one year.
- 12.01.2022 Forgot your Apple ID password? How to remove Apple ID anyway
- 22.09.2021 Avira antivirus software for Apple devices
- 15.09.2021 FonePaw Screen Recorder - Screen Capture PC and Mac Made Easy
- 02.09.2021 Mac-Store24.com - Apple shop for refurbished devices with selection options
- 23.08.2021 CyberGhost VPN on offer
- 15.06.2021 Bitdefender Mobile Security for the iPhone put to the test
- 10.06.2021 Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac put to the test
- 11.10.2020 Readly - in my opinion over 3 years + exclusive reader offer
- 28.04.2020 RECARO - gaming chairs for ergonomic sitting while gaming
- 09.04.2020 Pinecone Research - Earn up to 3 euros per survey
- 02.04.2020 GfK market research - scan purchases and get rewards
- 24.03.2020 EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard - Mac data recovery
- 19.02.2020 Iban Wallet - manage your investment account via app
- 14.01.2020 Kontist: The business account with an automatic tax reserve
- 20.12.2019 UniConverter for Mac and PC - download, convert, burn videos
- 12.12.2019 FamiSafe app - parental controls for smartphones
- 09.12.2019 License fox: Buy cheap software - also for the Mac
- 05.12.2019 NordVPN: VPN provider for Mac, iPhone and iPad
- 29.08.2019 Antivirus put to the test - Intego Mac Internet Security X9
Are you interested and would you like to have your company, your brand or a specific product advertised on the blog? Then feel free to contact us - by e-mail or via the Online Form. You will then receive an answer promptly.
Sir-Apfelot.de - what is it actually?
This blog grew out of a passion for Apple products and systems and has subsequently become more and more a fixture for news, tips, tricks, instructions and answers to questions of various kinds. Comments are welcome that lead to a discourse, point out new topics or raise more detailed questions about a topic. In addition to the technology from Cupertino, other technology such as drones, robots, smart home devices and offline products such as the game of the year, Lego or vacuum cleaners have become the topic. The keynote has always remained technically with a strong focus on Apple.
The first blog post went online in 2012, since then new guides, news, instructions, test reports, product recommendations and sometimes funny articles have been published. Currently there are an average of two new and daily researched articles on working days. These interest around 93.000 individual visitors per month and around 1.000 readers of the Sir Apfelot newsletter every week. Facebook and Twitter offer other ways to stay up to date. You can insert yourself into this series of information with a sponsorship, i.e. a purchased contribution.
Why advertise as a sponsor?
This Apple blog is no longer just about Apple devices such as Mac, MacBook, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch and their operating systems from macOS to watchOS. Rather, it is a fairly open platform that deals with topics that are also peripherally related to Apple and the corresponding products, as well as technology, electronics and nerd topics in general. Here, manufacturers of technology, PR departments of electronics brands as well as dealers, authors, digitally operating providers of goods and services and many others will find an established, daily updated blog with a corresponding target group as a readership.