I bought the tp-link Bluetooth adapter with the model name UB400 in November 2020 to equip my gaming PC with Windows 10 with Bluetooth 4.0. So far I've had several opportunities to use the "Nano" sized adapter. It has always worked reliably, and using it with several devices at the same time was not a problem. That's why the small, practical accessory is mine Pick of the week at this Saturday. You are currently getting it with this link to amazon including 25% discount. There is also free delivery for Prime users.
Chapter in this post:
On my desktop PC with Windows 10, I use a wide variety of devices for input and output. For example, a graphics tablet is used for digital drawing. Furthermore, the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for video games. If not via headphones, I let the audio output via a Bluetooth speaker. Much of this is done, even in parallel, by the small USB stick tp-link UB400 is possible.
So if there is no Bluetooth on the computer by default and you cannot activate the wireless standard via Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth, then you change that with this product; currently even for less than 10 euros. The Nano USB adapter should even work on the PlayStation 4, but I personally only use it on the PC. It is compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0: With the Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter, your devices without Bluetooth have the ...
- Wide Compatibility: The USB Bluetooth adapter is compatible with Win 7/8/8.1/10/11. It can be used in desktops, laptops...
- Better performance: Thanks to the advanced chipset and advanced technology, the receiver offers a ...
Plug & Play Bluetooth stick - plug it in and forget it
I personally plugged the tp-link UB400 into a USB port on the back of my computer. So I leave the USB ports on the front free and still benefit from good reception that extends through the entire room. So far, I have not noticed any failures or other problems, which is why I definitely recommend the adapter that comes with a 3-year guarantee.
The only disadvantage, it must be said in an Apple blog, is that the Bluetooth adapter for the USB-A connection is only made for use with Windows. But that doesn't matter because the Apple Mac - whether iMac, MacBook or Mac mini - has Bluetooth as standard. And even if the module is messing around there, you can try a few things to solve: Bluetooth problems on the Mac? These tips will help you!
- Bluetooth adapter for a USB-A slot on the PC
- Low price with good quality (and currently discount)
- Small size, so that it doesn't interfere with any slot
- Can be used with several devices at the same time (tested with controller and loudspeaker)
- According to the sticker on the packaging, there is a 3-year guarantee
- Only offered with a focus on Windows computers
[On vacation] After graduating from high school, Johannes completed training as a business assistant specializing in foreign languages. But then he decided to research and write, which led to his independence. He has been working for Sir Apfelot, among others, for several years now. His articles include product introductions, news, instructions, video games, consoles and much more. He follows Apple keynotes live via stream.
The page contains affiliate links / images: Amazon.de