Udemy has a 10 hour flash sale on Monday, August 2020th, 24. As part of this, online courses (also in German) are being greatly reduced so that they sometimes only cost $ 11,99 or € 10,99. There are already often discounted learning offers in all possible areas, but further offers will be reduced in price on Monday. You can find a previous Udemy campaign and information about the online course platform in this post summarized. You come to the offer page with this link - there you can already find some special offers; on Monday the 24 hour flash sale for unique discounts.
Chapter in this post:
Udemy courses for Apple fans, developers, and newbies
Since you're browsing an Apple blog here, I checked out which courses at Udemy might be of interest to you. The following is a small selection of German-language offers that revolve around Apple products, development, getting started with Mac and iPad use, and creative work on the computer:
- Create your own iOS apps with Swift 5 - including SwiftUI - Basic course with 4,8 out of 5 stars, introducing version 5 of the Swift programming language and helping to create your own apps (21 hours)
- Developing AppleTV Apps, the comprehensive tvOS course - This 4,6 out of 5 star Udemy course is also about Swift, but with a focus on developing tvOS apps for the Apple TV; including the transfer to the Apple App Store (16 hours)
- Switching to Mac - macOS for beginners - A very up-to-date course with a 3,9 out of 5 star rating, which sheds light on the functions of macOS and how to use the Mac in different situations (1,5 hours)
- iPad Very simple: The basic iPad course for silver surfers - The introduction to the Apple tablet especially for older users, so that the iPad can be operated with ease; Rated 4,8 out of 5 stars (4 hours)
- Drawing digital portraits for beginners and advanced users - A very up-to-date course which, rated 4,5 out of 5 stars, explains how to create portraits on the computer (6 hours)
There are also many other courses about computers with macOS, Windows and Linux. In addition, there are Android instructions, photo courses, other teaching pieces on image and graphic processing, and, and, and. There are also numerous teaching units in German; and most of the time there is not only the videos but also downloadable materials, textual content and so on.
Of course, some course offerings require your own materials, devices or apps. If you want to learn to take photos better, you need a camera. If you want to learn to draw better on the computer, you need a graphics program and possibly a drawing tablet with a stylus. And so on. You can find all details on the individual course pages on Udemy.
Udemy courses in the flash sale on August 10, 2020
Whatever you want to learn, there is likely a course for it on Udemy. On Monday you should take your time to look for this course. You do not have to perceive it directly, but can secure unrestricted, lifelong access by purchasing it at a special price. Maybe you already have an (expensive) Udemy course in mind? Then it's definitely worth taking a look on Monday, August 10.08.2020th, XNUMX. Because with the Flash Sale, the teaching content you watch can also be cheaper. This link will take you to the action page.
Jens has been running the blog since 2012. He appears as Sir Apfelot for his readers and helps them with problems of a technical nature. In his free time he drives electric unicycles, takes photos (preferably with his iPhone, of course), climbs around in the Hessian mountains or hikes with the family. His articles deal with Apple products, news from the world of drones or solutions for current bugs.