Especially when traveling, it can be very annoying to take several USB chargers with you to charge all devices from smartphone to tablet to the camera (simultaneously); In addition, each USB charger occupies one socket. In a hotel room or other accommodation with only a few sockets, you will need one in addition to the chargers Distribution strip , or PowerCube. If you do not want to block a socket, but still want to charge several USB devices, the following gadgets will help you, which are also very handy and therefore practical when traveling.
Chapter in this post:
Icy Box Schuko socket with four USB ports
The Icy box brings up to 5A to charge various devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, electric toothbrush, Action Cam and so on on the clock. For the iPhone and iPad, an ideal value of 2,4A or higher is recommended anyway, so that the battery is charged quickly. In addition to the four USB connections, the Icy Box also has a Schuko connection so that an electrical device can still be connected:
- Socket charger with 4x USB ports for simultaneous and fast charging of up to 4 USB devices with ...
- For plugging into a standard socket (100-240V) - the socket can still be used as the charging adapter ...
- Compatible with all USB devices that can be charged via a USB port, for example smartphones and tablets
Belkin Surge Plus SurgeCube with surge protection
This is the Belkin BSV103VF Surge Plus gadget with one-way surge protection. The USB ports charge with 2,4A each and are therefore recommended for iPhone and iPad as well as for other smartphones and tablets. In addition to the double USB charger, the Belkin device also has a Schuko connection:
- 1 protected socket: protect your office equipment, computer, household appliances or home cinema equipment with a ...
- 2 integrated USB ports: Charge mobile devices in no time via two integrated USB-A ports with a total of...
- Safe and smart: robust housing offers protection against fire, bumps and rust. LED indicates when the socket is not ...
AUKEY USB charger with four USB ports and a Schuko socket
At the gadget of AUKEY It is a USB charger with a Schuko socket that has four USB ports. Up to 2,4A are also possible for each connection, so that smartphones, tablets and the like can be charged quickly. The product page provides further details on the USB charger with Schuko socket:
No products found.
Well-rated models at 2,1A or less
In addition to the Schuko sockets with USB connections that show 2,4A or more, there are also quite cheap alternatives, but they have less power. With tablets in particular, it can happen that the electricity supplied is insufficient for charging. But if you want to charge small devices that do not eat as many amperes or if you have more time to charge, then these are perhaps very nice alternatives:
- Charge 2 USB devices at the same time: the socket remains free! • 2 USB charging ports with up to 2,1 A (total) • Red ...
- Socket with double USB power pack • Output current: max. 2,1 A • Average efficiency in operation: 81,6%, ...
- 2 strong USB charging sockets for all USB devices such as smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, power banks and much more • ...
- Charge your smartphone and tablet at the same time. The socket remains free!
- Two USB ports with 1x 2,1A (tablet) and 1x 1A (smartphone) charging current
- SCHUKO feed-through -> socket remains usable for other devices
- 16A adapter with USB charger
- Input: AC 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Output AC: AC 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz
[On vacation] After graduating from high school, Johannes completed training as a business assistant specializing in foreign languages. But then he decided to research and write, which led to his independence. He has been working for Sir Apfelot, among others, for several years now. His articles include product introductions, news, instructions, video games, consoles and much more. He follows Apple keynotes live via stream.
The page contains affiliate links / images: Amazon.de