Wirecutter magazine, a specialist publication of the New York Times, occasionally publishes leaderboards for various types of equipment. I already had you guys in June the best monitors in 2019 presented; now a few products for audio output follow. According to Wirecutter, the following speakers are the best Bluetooth boxes of 2019. From cheap and portable to more expensive and massive, everything is included. From use in the home, office or vacation to the party machine, you will find everything here in a compact overview.
Chapter in this post:
Tribit BTS30 - Bluetooth speaker with 24W
The Tribit BTS30, which apparently was once sold under the name "X-Boom", offers pretty much everything that most users ask for from a portable Bluetooth speaker. It's a bluetooth box for music and other audio; without light, without app, without alarm clock, without cumbersome operation and the like. There is a comparatively large Bluetooth range and a battery life of up to 9 hours. So ideal for use on the go.
- Named "The Best Portable Bluetooth Speaker of 2019" by Wirecutter.
- 360 ° ALL-ROUND: Feel the unique sound of the Tribit BTS30 Bluetooth speaker in every direction. This...
- POWERFUL XBASS FUNCTION: This box is perfect for every bass lover. Our exclusive Xbass technology creates ...
Sony SRS-XB41 - Wireless bluetooth box with light
According to experts, the Sony SRS-XB41 Bluetooth speaker sounds pretty good even at high volumes. The speaker, which is equipped with IP67 certification and can therefore also be used at the pool or on the boat, runs for up to 16,5 hours. With a length of almost 30 cm and a weight of approx. 1,5 kg, however, it is not suitable for hiking tours or other rucksack use; unless you don't carry around a lot. Incidentally, the battery life is determined by the use of the LED light strip in the device.
- Extra bass for rich, powerful sound
- Water and dust resistant design for worry-free use (IP67)
- Can be used as a power bank: Connect your smartphone for charging via USB
Tribit XSound Go - Inexpensive, waterproof box with 12W
The Tribit XSound Go Box is Wirecutter's “budget pick”, something for the small wallet. The sound is good, even in highs, and the device is IPX7 certified. The compact speaker with a weight of just 381 g can therefore be used by the pool or lake. He should also endure immersion; Splash water anyway. The 2 x 6 watt audio drivers therefore offer good sound in all possible situations. Of course, it can also be used at home, in the office and elsewhere to listen to music, audio books or podcasts. And the battery can do the whole thing for up to 24 hours before it has to go back to the charger.
- THE TELEGRAPH'S CHOICE: The Telegraph calls it "The Best Sound Quality to Cost Ratio".
- FIRST-CLASS SOUND QUALITY: With crystal clear highs, present mids and rich bass, XSound Go creates a ...
- EXTREMELY WATERPROOF: pool parties? Why not. Laze on the beach? Absolutely. Listen to music in the shower? Yes sure! With...
EcoXGear EcoBoulder - outdoor amplifier with equalizer
In the Wirecutter article, the EcoXGear EcoBoulder + is recommended; But at Amazon I only found the "standard" version of the robust amplifier (13,2 kg, with roll function and handles). In addition to Bluetooth, it also offers an AM / FM radio, jack inputs and a USB output where you can charge your smartphone or iPod. Protection against water is also very important here - there is an extra compartment for charging the mobile device, which when closed protects the USB port, the mobile phone and the cable from damage. The reviews even showed good use at the dusty Burning Man Festival. The equalizer function is strongly recommended for good sound.
- Dust and waterproof according to IP67
- Amplifier with dynamic 100W power
- Digital AM / FM radio with 6 memory locations
Bluetooth speaker experiences and test reports
Also here in the blog I have already given you some of my own experiences and recommendations from the field of Bluetooth boxes. So that these are not forgotten, here is a small overview:
- AUKEY Bluetooth speakers SK-M30 and SK-M31
- ACME BAT in the test: THE shower speaker
- EasyAcc F10 with light effects and drum mode
- In the test: LED color-changing ball bluetooth speaker
- Bluetooth speaker test 1/2019 by Stiftung Warentest
Source for this post: Wirecutter
Jens has been running the blog since 2012. He acts as Sir Apfelot for his readers and helps them with technical problems. In his spare time he rides electric unicycles, takes photos (preferably with the iPhone, of course), climbs around in the Hessian mountains or hikes with the family. His articles deal with Apple products, news from the world of drones or solutions to current bugs.
The page contains affiliate links / images: Amazon.de